Investigational COVID-19 Clinical Research Study
Get in the game and help defeat COVID-19! AMR Lexington is seeking volunteers ages 12 and older that have an immunosuppressive illness or are taking an immunosuppressive medication to suit up and participate in a clinical research study of an investigational medication for the prevention of COVID-19. Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and investigational medication at no cost. There is no placebo for this study. Compensation is available up to $1,838.00 for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
Qualified participants must:
- be ages 12 and older
- have an immunosuppressive illness or are taking an immunosuppressive medication.
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical exams and lab work
- investigational medication (no placebo)
Contact AMR Lexington at 859-201-2899 to participate in this potentially game-changing clinical research study.
Earn extra cash* by recommending a friend to us and receive up to $100 for each referral!
* Some restrictions apply. Not all studies are eligible for the Refer-A-Friend program. Ask an AMR representative for details.